ATTENTION PLEASE!!! Announcing the arrival of Jarin!!! (And you didn't even know we were pregnant...what can I say...Erin's amazing!) Well... we finally cracked and joined the blogger crowd. What can I say... I'm a band wagon fan (GO PADS!). Erin wasn't as excited about it as I was which is kind of embarrassing, but who cares. I have nothing to be ashamed of. So, for everyone out there viewing this amazing site... we welcome you and hope you enjoy reading about our ever so exciting lives.
6 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!! I'M SO GLAD!! :) And I love your "Jarin" name. How cute. Jared, you crack me up. I'm glad you're not ashamed of your "softer" side. :) I love you guys tons! Can't wait to read about all your fun adventures! :)
Glad to see you guys made it on the bandwagon! Ash and I always said we wouldn't sell out, and yet here we are. Hooray for blogs!!
Wahoo!...we want to hear all about Erin's nursing experiences and your Intramural experiences and dental school updates. Good job Jared...way to use your creative genes! Love ya...
whoa erin's pregnant? Just so you know if we find out through a blog Amy will kill you guys.
EXCUSE ME!! We SECOND what Pat said... that was a confusing post Jared but i'm so glad we are blog friends now. It will be easier to stalk you guys even though you just live next door. We miss you guys... come back.
You beat me -how embarassing! But I'm really glad you started one -blogs are so fun! Love you guys!
Post a Comment