Lets see... what is there to tell about us. This has been an eventful summer. Both Erin and I took classes spring term and thankfully that was it for the summer. Actually, I just graduated from BYU earning my B.S. degree, which is pretty much what it is. The thing is, I can't really do anything with that. Four years at a major university and I'm still worth nothing to society. Go figure. :) I'm still taking classes part-time (Microbiology, Immunology and Tissue biology) during the fall to boost my application and to get ready for dental school since that's the only way I'll measure up to anything. Anyways... graduation was great. The whole family was able to come up and support me with my incredible accomplishment(thanks guys!).
6 comments:
so glad you finally have a glob! :) We hope to see real Jarins soon
Okay, so that whole jarin thing wasn't really an announcement right?! But yay that you have a blog!!! Way to go Jared. I feel so much closer to you already. I can't wait to see you in Nov. Thank you for sharing your wife with us. She is so awesome. I love that girl:)
you said you are applying to dental schools, but you need to edit your blog and say you are only applying/ accepting an acceptance offer from Marquette.
Tell us about your experience at UOP with Matt...hope it goes well. I know Matt and Annie are hoping you end up there with them:-)
Yeah for blogs! I always want to know what you're up to and now I can!! Are you really prego?>?!?!?!? I seriously think Jared was supposedly "joking", but I seriously think you are now or you will be soon...just a guess...I'm so excited!!! Come visit us next time you're in carlsbad!
PS- I love you very creative blog title. It is extremely impressively awesome
Post a Comment