Thursday, October 2, 2008
Blessings POURING from Heaven
(If you don't enjoy when a wife brags about her husband, you should stop reading, seriously. Don't say I didn't warn you.)
Can I just say WOW?! I think my hunny is a hot commodity. So the last few weeks have been crazy...good crazy...great crazy!! Jared has had some pretty awesome stuff happening. It all started a couple weeks ago with Jared's first dental school interview invitation of the year. In the two weeks following, he received three more invites. Unbelievably awesome. What's even more awesome? All three happen to be our top three choice schools. (Top three of four, that is. Our other top choice has failed to showed interest. We blame this on Pat. Would you please get on this?) We feel incredibly blessed to have these opportunities. It is truly amazing how the Lord has guided us in the last year and a half. I know He is watching out for us and hope we can make the most of these great opportunities so we can get some good offers going! Congrats x3, Jared! :)
The other happenings? We are moving to Orem. Details to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Congrats Jared! Where did you get interviews? Is San Antonio on your top three list? Good luck with the interviews!
That's awesome!!! YEA AND CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! What's with moving to Orem? I need the details, STAT! :) I love you guys and miss you tons. Can't wait to see you next month at Thanksgiving!! :)
Yea, Congratulations guys! Sorry we keep playing phone tag. Patrick's parents are in town this weekend, so it has been crazy busy. We are so excited for you guys, where are the interviews?!?
ummm...you failed to inform us :) WHERE ARE THE INTERVIEWS??!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Orem's cool-we lived there and I like it :)
I am so excited you guys started a blog! You two are so cute! Maybe we will run into you sometime at the games!
Way to brag about your man, Erin:-) Not that I'm a bit biased, but he is definitely a keeper:-) And what's this about moving to Orem??? I thought you were moving upstairs? Well, you definitely have some updating to give us.
Love you guys!
I love you guys!! The Lord is sure showing you His love and I imagine gratitute for your amazing attitudes and humility. We are so happy for you guys!!!
So when's the move and can we help?
I don't mind you braggin on your hubby at all! That is awesome and SO exciting for you guys! Are any of the school in Southern California? Just curious, we'd LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys to come live down here!
That is so exciting you guys! What a load off huh?! My vote is Loma Linda (only because it's the closest) but my vote should count for something:) Just Kiddin, but seriously, the closer the better!
Hey guys, we didn't know you had a blog until I was looking on one of the cuz's. Now I look and find out you have so many interviews, great. We know all about the craziness life brings with anticipation for what's in the future. It's a late welcome, but welcome to the blogging world.
Hey slackers we want updates. Call us and let us know how Jared's interview went and if you guys will be in town while we are during Christmas, we would love you to see you guys!
+1 to what the Leiters said! Updates!
BOOOOOOooooo...where are some posts!!! We are going to have to give you the blogger SLACKER award!!
no pressure, i mean=)
Post a Comment