Let the madness begin! Oh how I love this season. Although, I'll be honest... I didn't really fill out any brackets except for the ESPN bracket. It's weird not being in the Intramural competition. But so life goes. Erin and I are having a little bet and I'm sure we'll get one going with Mark as well. But so far I'm doing pretty well (94.25 percentile). I've only missed 2 games (both the 8 vs 9 games). BYU... I don't even know what to say. Anyways... I'm going with Pitt this year and Erin randomly picked Gonzaga. She says it's intuition. We'll see. I think I might be enjoying a nice prize afterwards!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
Let the madness begin! Oh how I love this season. Although, I'll be honest... I didn't really fill out any brackets except for the ESPN bracket. It's weird not being in the Intramural competition. But so life goes. Erin and I are having a little bet and I'm sure we'll get one going with Mark as well. But so far I'm doing pretty well (94.25 percentile). I've only missed 2 games (both the 8 vs 9 games). BYU... I don't even know what to say. Anyways... I'm going with Pitt this year and Erin randomly picked Gonzaga. She says it's intuition. We'll see. I think I might be enjoying a nice prize afterwards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Never doubt a woman's intuition! Go Erin! :) Gonzaga, huh? Love you guys!!!
How fun. Neither Lance or I have been following it AT ALL. It's a little weird being married to a guy that has pretty much no interest in those kind of sports after growing up with it. Good times though:)
I am suprised you didn't blog about me beating you in golf. Twice! It was good to see you guys again.
new apartment pictures?
Post a Comment