So... Erin and I have finally booked our honeymoon! I know, I know... it's two years late but who cares. We've been busy with family vacations and just haven't had time for ourselves (not that we're complaining at all:) ) So for one last hoorah before death by dental school and kids, we have decided to go on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera in May after Erin graduates! We are so excited (and I'll be able to brush up on my rusty Espanol)!

So... as the map shows... we will be first hitting Puerto Vallarta, then to Mazatlan, then finally

Cabo San Lucas. However, we need ideas of what we should do. Any past cruisers out there with wise words of wisdom? We'll be going scuba diving in Cabo since Erin and I are now certified :) but we don't have any plans for the other two. I have been doing some research for P.V. and looking at Yelapa. Anybody? Well... Please let us know of some experiences you might have had and what you recommend we do. We could use them. :) Anyways... we're stoked!
8 comments:
Oh man, I'm totally jealous. Some of our friends are going on a cruise in April and invited us (they brought it up last September). If I weren't due within a month of when they're going... :)
Have fun! That's so exciting!
Fabulous idea! Funny, Matt and I are hitting up a cruise TOO! I called to book it yesterday...but turns out we're going to have slight change of plans and instead of going for matt's spring break its looking more like fall now :)
I am so jealous. We never had a honeymoon either. That is way exciting. I went on the same cruise in 2004 with my family and it was a blast! The beach in Cabo is beautiful, so good idea with Scuba, we did kayaking and it was fun! We went on some type of tour in Mazatlan and P.V. I just loved being on the cruise ship. Have fun and Congrats to Erin for finishing school!
JARED,
The honeymoon is usually reserved for one or two select activities, so...
If you cant figure that out?!?
Ugh!!! I am so jealous! You better at least make a stop in San Diego some time during your comings and goings.
How fun!!! I thoroughly look forward to the day when I can enjoy a nice relaxing cruise. Just keep your eyes out for all those gangster problems their having down there! I want my brother back in one piece (and ALIVE in one piece). ...oh, and my SIL too! :)
I think it's a great idea to take a big vacation before dental school, you won't get too many chances your first year. I'd love to go on a cruise!
Kaulana and I LOVE cruises. We've been on 3 together now. We went on that same one last May and loved it. You'll have a blast I'm sure. : ) Have fun! And congratulations on the upcoming graduation. . . . and freedom! : )
Post a Comment