Saturday, September 26, 2009

Boy or Girl???

So this Friday Erin and I are going to find out the gender of our little baby! I actually wasn't able to be at the first time Erin went to the doctor due to my busy schedule with school but this time it worked out great as I just finished my first quarter of dental school and have a week break. So on Friday I get to see my baby for the first time! Anyways... Erin and I have our preferences for the gender of course but we wanted to get your opinions. But to maybe help you make up your minds, I am hoping for a boy and Erin is hoping for a girl but both would be excited for the other. Hoorah for babies! P.S. I put both our pictures together to find out what our babies would look like and so here they are. Just kidding but a post without pictures is lame in my opinion. :)

9 comments:

Christine said...

I vote girl just because you are so cute with Eva. All the little girlies love you!

Rondo Family said...

I vote BOY!!! Trey needs a cool little buddy to play with. Besides, I just went through ALL of Trey's baby clothes and have TWO boxes of boy clothes to give away. They're all yours if you can pull a boy:)

Adam and Jess said...

I vote boy. There's just something about having a protective older brother.

Melissa said...

I see a girl in your future!!! That way she can marry TEagan so we never grow apart!

Debbie said...

I vote GIRL! A mommy NEEDS a little girl first so she can be a 'big helper' with the other kidlets. (Sorry Jared). :) And be sure to post the news ASAP! I'm DYING with anticipation!!!

Lauren and Josh said...

I think you are going to have a boy! Yes, let us know as soon as you find out!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am excited for y'all.

Lott's Wife said...

I say, "why not have one of each?" Let's go TWINS - one for each of you...CONGRATULATIONS!

-Ang said...

Those pics you found look like they really could be your future cuties. This was a toughie, but I voted girl 'cause I want Erin to have her girl so we can all get together for girls nights out etc... though of course I want you to have your boy too. All in good time :)! They're both completely wonderful!