Friday, October 2, 2009

It's a...

We are SO thrilled!!! This little guy was most definitely not afraid to let us know his gender. I was mildly embarrassed at how willing he was to show it all off. :) The sonographer took full advantage of this little boy's immodesty by printing four different pictures of just the goods. We saw so many different views of this little man that the sonographer claimed to be "99.999% positive" that we have a little boy. Yay for sweet little boys!!!

19 comments:

perdue family said...

Yay for knowing what you're having! Maybe next time Erin you can get your girl. Haha, i love how he's just sticking it out there. Thats awesome. Congrats guys! Now i want to see belly progression pictures.

Rachel said...

congrats!!! i love little boys!! :)

Rondo Family said...

AGH!!! I am SO SO SO thrilled! Trey is so excited for your little guy to come join the crew:) We CANNOT wait!

Melissa said...

CONGRATS! We are SO excited for you guys. Being a parent is awesome and I know you guys will be amazing! It was way fun talking to you, I'm excited for your baby shower!

Christine said...

Congratulations!! Having a little boy first has its challenges but they are so fun!!! Sounds like he's a character already. :)

Kristina said...

Congrats!! :) We are excited for you!

Our Little Family said...

Congratulations. We are so excited for you! Little boys are fun to dress too. I remember looking at boy clothes because we thought we were having a boy...cute boy clothes do exist! You will be awesome parents! I recall having a conversation about baby names while we were living in Utah...are you going to name him Michael? Can't wait to see pregnant photos.

Bonnie and Mark said...

We are sooo excited to welcome our first "Packard" grandson into the family. We're happy for you guys, knowing this little guy is already loved and so very much wanted:-)

The Standrings said...

yay!!!!!! i bet jared is thrilled! (i know you are too, erin!) can't wait to see you guys!

Lauren and Josh said...

Oh that is so exciting! Yay for boys! He's going to be the cutest (and quite the most confident:) ) little boy ever! haha We're so happy for you guys!

Debbie said...

How exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!! And even MORE happy that I get to do some Christmas shopping for this little guy!! :) Erin, I'm going to need to know all about your favorite boy color schemes, etc. :)

Gavin and Shawna said...

Congrats you two! Welcome to Team Boy...the next generation of pro-surfers, right?!! And way to pull of the boy thing in a female dominate family. strong work!!
Glad everything seems to be going so well!!
loves

-Ang said...

Hooray for boy cousins! Future family softball games are going to be great! I've got clothes, etc... for you too :)! Congratulations guys! Sure love you!

Dave and Loralee said...

WOOHOO!! that's so exciting!
I sent you guys an email (I think to jared's email address?)-keep an eye out for it, k?

AnnCP said...

Happiness - just to know that the shrimp will be a human?????

Julie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Melissa just told me you were expecting, you guys are going to be such cute parents! Hope the pregnancy is going well!

Adam and Jess said...

Yeah. I know this post is old. I don't check everyone's blogs all the time. Boys are awesome and it will be crazy having kids the first year of dental school, but they are so fun.

Family said...

Congrats on a boy! How exciting!

Adam & Samantha said...

congratulations you two! how exciting! when is the due date? our blog is adamandsamantha.blogspot.com