Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Gift, Straight from Heaven

A small sampling of pictures of our sweet Tanner Scott. He has stolen our hearts!
Soon after birth in Grandma Pickard's arms.
Proud first-time grandparents.
Father and son bonding time. :)
Pinning down his death stare.
Grandpa Pickard is startin him young! And Tanner's daddy couldn't be more proud. :)
In the car seat and ready to ride home. I love this pic.
Right after his first bath at home. I'm in love.

17 comments:

Annie said...

Oooooh, I love that little guy :) So precious.

Christine said...

He is a beautiful baby! And that evil stare pictures cracks me up!!

The Leiters said...

Yea, finally pictures, we're so excited for you. He is so cute. We're also jealous that you guys have him here already, only a month left for us! Good luck with everything.

Our Little Family said...

Yay! I know that you have been busy, but we are so glad that you finally posted! He is such a handsome little boy. There is nothing more rewarding being a parent! Congratulations! I hope that labor and delivery went well. I love all the sweet pics. We miss you guys and can't wait to meet Tanner!

Sean and Becky said...

Congrats Jared and Erin! He is precious!

Adam & Samantha said...

congrats erin! he is perfect! i can't believe you are a mommy! keep us updated.

Lauren and Josh said...

Congratulations! Tanner is such a handsome little guy straight from heaven! I would love to hear how the first week of being a mommy was for you :)

Rondo Family said...

Aw. He is so so precious. What a sweet sweet little boy. CONGRATULATIONS and well done:) I cannot wait to meet the little guy:) Hope all is going well with you guys. xoxo.

Adam and Jess said...

What a cutie. He is really a beautiful baby. I hope all of you are doing well and enduring the sleepless nights. Don't worry, they don't last forever.

Bonnie and Mark said...

I love the Daddy-son bonding picture...it is readily evident that you're as much a part of this little guy's life as Erin. Way to go, Dad. And it looks like he's already filling out some (bath picture)...he's obviously eating well. Congrats again...Tanner is precious!
Love you guys!

Joie said...

How adorable! Max was never that tiny. I wish we were there to celebrate with you. I hope you are enjoying every moment.

Jake and Lauren said...

YAY! We are so excited for you guys; we miss you three and can't wait to meet the newest (and cutest)! Hope all went well!

Debbie said...

Holy cow! I can't believe I've missed these pictures for a whole week! Ack! Okay you guys... he is absolutely. positively. precious. What a doll!! I miss you guys!! Can't wait to see you and meet this little stud. :)
Oh, and I totally love your car seat that you picked out. What a perfectly manly/mommy blend. :)
LOVE YOU GUYS!

Family said...

What a cutie! Glad you are feeling well. Love the daddy son picture.

Janene said...

So precious : ) I love the byu gear. I'm so happy for ya'll!

Amy said...

Hey, how are you guys doing? We would love some updates. Natalie said she would go to dentist if it were Jared.

Janene said...

Congratulations!!! He's adorable in every way : )