Lately Tanner has been loving anything that goes on in the kitchen. For the last week, he is constantly begging to see what is going on up on the counters, even if it is only washing dishes. Last week we made hummus and Tanner was absolutely thrilled to push the button on the food processor and watch it whirl around. So today we decided to make cookies. Tanner loved everything from helping to add ingredients, taste testing the sugar (over and over...), and his personal favorite, quality control of the chips.
After thorough inspection and many samplings, Tanner was pleased to announce that the chips are the perfect addition to the cookies.
I love my little sous chef.
11 comments:
Yea so glad to see you update, Tanner is so cute and so big! Hope you guys are loving San Francisco!
Next thing you know, he will be on the food network :) I can't believe how big he is already! He is so handsome and looks so much like Erin. I hope you all enjoy the last year of dental school - it will be over before you know it.
PS - I am so glad you are updating your blog!
I'm not sure if you noticed, but he is so stinking cute! His smile is so sweet and he just looks like you! I really wish I could meet him, I bet he is really fun! I love the family picture at the top. I hope you don't wait another year to update you blog.
WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOGGING WORLD:) Yay. Oh how cute it Tanner. He is getting so big. Miss you guys already. Keep the posts coming. It helps me feel updated on your lives:)
A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E
I'm just eating up these pictures of Tanner!! (I'd also like to be eating the likes of those cookies...but that's beside the point. haha)
My favorite shot is the one where he's got his palm just shoving those chips in. LOL!
Keep those posts coming...it's so fun to see what you guys have been up to!
Aww! I love that little face! I'm so happy to see recent pictures of you guys! Tanner has gotten even more handsome (if that's possible!) Makenna says hello to her future husband :) Hope you guys are doing well :)
Cute post, Erin...little Tanner is a dang cute little guy and so personable. Love your family picture, too.
so cute!
Hello again old friends! Tanner looks just like Jared, in my opinion. You guys are awesome! :)
Yay! I'm so happy you're posting again. My favorite pic is the one of tanner in that inner tube. He is seriously relaxin. I love it!
Oh my stinkin' cuteness! Look at that little guy!! I love the picture series of the choc chips to the mouth. :) So so fun. Good job on the quality control there, Tanner. :) Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment