Monday, August 8, 2011

06.25.11

Mormon Night at Petco Park

We were lucky enough to be in Carlsbad for Mormon Night at Petco Park so Tanner could experience his first Padre game (and if you ask his Dad, the first of many Padre games to come!). Unfortunately the Pads lost (are we really surprised?! ;) but it was still a great time. We were accompanied by many family members which always makes the experience that much more fun. Tanner had a great time as he stayed completely occupied eating starburst, rolos, and cotton candy. And all the more fun when the cotton candy is BLUE! :)


Cute, T. :)



2 comments:

BealAmaro said...

so cute!

Debbie said...

That was a fun game. I never go hoping I'll see the Pads actually win (not sure how long it's been since I've been present for one of those!) :) but it's just fun to go for the experience. :)