Daniel's birthday happened to fall the day after Nat and his open house in Valencia so the whole family was there to celebrate, including the Eyres. Daniel wanted to celebrate by making a day trip out to Santa Barbara, including eating lunch on the beach, and riding surreys, so that's exactly what we did! Besides the fact that poor Nat was battling strep and an accompanying fever (what an amazing wifey!!), it was an enjoyable afternoon! Looking out at the harbor.
We forgot to take pics in the surreys until right at the end, hence the lack of a beautiful Santa Barbara coastline background. Sad.
Happy 23rd Daniel!!
3 comments:
I LOVE the pictures. Tanner's expressions are so funny, he just looks like a sweet boy and aunty melis wants to pinch those kissable cheeks! I love the pictures of him with your dad, how perfect!
You updated your blog! I love it :)
John and I just rode one of those surrey bikes at Bear Lake in Utah. I felt like I was peddling as fast as my little legs would go and we were barely moving. haha Still fun though.
You and your boys looks GREAT! I miss you my dear...let's chat soon.
Tanner is got to be one of the cutest little man I've ever met!!! I will miss waiving to him from behind you in church! I loved how he would shake his head no and smile and act dizzy!!! So cute! He is getting so big!
Post a Comment