Texas!
Last week Tanner and I headed out to Texas with Grandma and Auntie Chispa for a great week visiting family. It was so nice to have some casual time to visit with Ray/Deron/Dean and their families, Nandy and Papa, and Grandma Noble. It was stinkin hot, but we still had a tons of fun. :) We swam, ate lots of yummy food, chatted until the wee hours of the morning, walked through some seriously fancy Stadler Custom Homes, AND celebrated Krista's 19th birthday!!! A fabulous trip.
Love these cute pics--T and the Birthday Girl!
T getting tired of taking pics...
Random: It should be noted that Tanner loves Grandma more than me. T has become a mama's boy over the past couple of weeks. But when Grandma's around, he is 100% Grandma's boy for sure.
Tanner was thrilled to see the love of his life (any large hunk of metal with an loud engine) up close and personal. Yay for tractors and an open five acres to roam free--every boy's dream come true!
5 comments:
I love how much he loves his grandma. And I'm sure your mom loves it too. :)
Erin! Yours is the first blog I've read in -um -TOO long, but what a treat!! I promise I'll post again one of these days too!
LOVED the updates, and sure do love and miss you guys!!!
Erin! I love that you are blogging again! I ESPECIALLY love the generations photo! A true gem :-)
I love your hair!!!!! The color and cut are both really really cute! I'm glad you had fun! Call me when you get a minute.
Ahhh... such a cutie. But for as much as I always see pure "Erin" in that boy, that picture of Tanner standing with your mom and his shy smile reminds me an awful lot of Jared! Don't worry Jared... you've got some genes in there too. :)
Post a Comment