Tuesday, November 25, 2008
My Baby!
Just recently I decided to buy a $2 lottery ticket just for fun. And turns out that I won a new car! No... not really. My Father has made it a tradition (if you could call it that) to buy a new car each of his kids graduating from a university. I really don't think he knew what he was getting himself into. So... for my graduation present I recieved a new car. And here she is. This is a 2005 Acura TSX. Erin and I did spend a little bit of cash out of pocket as my Father's pockets didn't run that deep. However, we are very excited about our purchase. I still haven't named her yet though so if anybody has any recommendations, I'm up for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Way cool car, we are jealous. We have enjoyed your recent posts but we still haven't heard about the interviews. Good Luck December first, second or whenever it is this year. Hello, don't forget about us, we are snowed in, in wisconsin we need ______ updates. Did I tell you I am jealous of the car. Oh and I think Erin deserves the car.
That car is awesome! My parents need to start that tradition. I got a rocking chair and Zac got a grill, both wonderful gifts, but wow...that car rocks!
Oh pat. I have posted those. They are on the right side of the blog under dental interviews. Go figure.
I don't read the sides, obviously. I already know where your interviews were at, thanks to Erin. We want to know how they went? Shoot, you beat a kid in golf 99% of the time and this is the respect you get. "Go figure."
So you wait to go on vacation to update your blog? and December 1st is so close... good luck Jared. Ps. Im liking what Pat has to say... refreshing sarcasm. Its been missed Pat.
NICE car! :) Good pick. Miss you guys!
P.S. I think you should name your car Debbie. :)
Love the car, I didn't know your Dad did that for graduation, cool. We can't wait to hear of any acceptances. We know you'll probably get in somewhere, but just remember, sometimes it's not until later. Adam interviewed AND got accepted in Feb. which was way later than we expected, but it doesn't matter as long as you get in!!
Bling bling:) Very nice. How exciting are new cars:)
Post a Comment