"off" I don't know what that means. At first I looked for a pair of shoes, then I looked for things that are out of the norm and called Zac in for help. This is what we came up with: 1. Peach fuz on you chin is looking a little long! 2.Broken wrist 3.New bracelet 4.You're wearing Erin's hat
There were a few more, but we didn't want to come off as rude, did we win??? :) hehe
Mom just told me today. Perfect timing considering we're going to Mammoth this weekend! Now I'm not nervous for Lance to be snowbording at all. Bummer for you though. Two broken bones from snowbording, you're one lucky guy:) I hope you have a VERY speedy recovery and feel better soon.
Guess what we will be there for spring break, all of us will be there March 15 and 16, then Patrick and Natalie will be there the rest of that week, hopefully you guys are in town then!
Jared! What happened to you?! My guess is you told Erin she was wrong about something and she put you in your place. :) (Good job, Erin!) :) Ahh... I hope you're doing okay! How sad. :( Get well soon! Loves!
haha! CLASSIC jared "it wasn't me/opps" face. Like you said, glad tris and i didnt end up going with you that day or we may have had to have a cast signing party.
9 comments:
You've been to hospital, must have had appendix removed.
Oh wait you broke your colar bone, I see the sling. That's why you should ski
"off" I don't know what that means. At first I looked for a pair of shoes, then I looked for things that are out of the norm and called Zac in for help. This is what we came up with:
1. Peach fuz on you chin is looking a little long!
2.Broken wrist
3.New bracelet
4.You're wearing Erin's hat
There were a few more, but we didn't want to come off as rude, did we win??? :) hehe
Broken wrist, goatee, hat.
Oh, dear. BUMMER jared! I clicked on the picture to enlarge it and noticed that the picture file is named jared broken wrist.... how'd that happen?
Mom just told me today. Perfect timing considering we're going to Mammoth this weekend! Now I'm not nervous for Lance to be snowbording at all. Bummer for you though. Two broken bones from snowbording, you're one lucky guy:) I hope you have a VERY speedy recovery and feel better soon.
Guess what we will be there for spring break, all of us will be there March 15 and 16, then Patrick and Natalie will be there the rest of that week, hopefully you guys are in town then!
Jared! What happened to you?! My guess is you told Erin she was wrong about something and she put you in your place. :) (Good job, Erin!) :) Ahh... I hope you're doing okay! How sad. :( Get well soon! Loves!
haha! CLASSIC jared "it wasn't me/opps" face. Like you said, glad tris and i didnt end up going with you that day or we may have had to have a cast signing party.
Post a Comment